Call (925) 314-1242
Effective October 1, 2000
- Columbia Equipment Finance, Inc. (CEF) makes no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness of this service for a particular purpose. CEF takes no responsibility for any damages suffered by you including, but not limited to, loss of data from delays, nondeliveries, misdeliveries or service interruptions caused by CEF's own negligence or your errors and/or omissions.
- CEF is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. CEF collects information from our users at several different points on our website.
- In order to use certain portions of this website, a user must first complete a registration form. During registration a user is required to give their contact information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact the user about the services on our site for which they have expressed interest. It is optional for the user to provide demographic information (such as income level and gender), and unique identifiers (such as social security number), but encouraged so we can provide a more personalized experience on our site.
- This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we [CEF] are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Web site.
- CEF's services may only be used for lawful purposes. Transmission of any material in violation of any US or state regulation is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to: copyrighted material, obscene material, material protected by trade secret, or material which is deemed threatening or harassing according to local, state or federal laws. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless CEF from any claims resulting from your use of this service which damages you or another party. At our discretion, we may revoke your access for inappropriate usage.
- Use of any information or software obtained via this service is at your own risk. CEF specifically denies any responsibility for the accuracy or quality of information obtained through our services.
- If you use another organization's networks or computing resources via our service, you are subject to their respective permission, usage policies and fees.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice. A current, dated copy will always be available on-line via the World Wide Web at http://www.columbialeasingusa.com/. Paper copies will be available from the office by request. Continued use of your account after a new policy has gone into effect constitutes acceptance of that policy.
- You will notify CEF of any changes in account contact information, such as your address or phone number, in a timely fashion.
- You are responsible for how your account is used. You may allow others to use your account, bearing in mind that you are fully responsible for what they do. ANY usage contrary to these Terms & Conditions by any party knowingly allowed to use the account, is grounds for account closure.
- CEF reserves the right to cancel this service and reimburse you with any unused fees (where appropriate) on a pro-rata basis. If your service is cancelled for misuse according to these Terms and Conditions, CEF reserves the right to apply additional fees and/or administrative costs incurred to your account prior to reimbursement. Please allow 4-6 weeks for reimbursement payment.
- These Terms and Conditions supercede all previous representations, understandings or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with the terms and conditions of any order submitted.